Intercultural Adventures works with individual and institutional clients to assess global learning initiatives and determine organizational challenges. From educator trainings to global learning curriculum development, consulting is provided through one-time trainings and workshops or on a more long-term basis. Inquire here for more information.
Recent Topics Include:
• The Gap Year Phenomenon: Encouraging Alternative Learning Experiences
• Intercultural Competence Training & Assessment
• Intercultural Communication 101
• Experiential Learning Best Practices
• The Thriving International Student: Approaches + Strategies for Integration
• Intro to Study Abroad for Middle/High Schoolers
• Incorporating Unschooling and Progressive Learning into the Classroom
• Unschooling 101
Inquire for more!
This 2-hour workshop is for high school college counselors and college admission consultants who want a better understanding of how to help their students plan a gap year. Meeting one-on-one either in person or via videoconferencing, you'll get comprehensive support on how to best advise your students as they consider taking a gap year.
college counselors: INtro to gap year advising and planning
More and more high school students are eager to learn about the possibilities of taking a gap year. Speaking engagements are available within relevant courses, college counseling events, or school-wide assemblies. Discussions are tailored to the student demographic, time allotment, and any relevant academic focus at hand.